Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adventure in Wuhan

July 4 2011
The next morning, Tracy, a Chinese guy came and pick me up from the expensive hotel... He's a nice guy!!
We are rushing for time because at 8.30am we are going for sightseeing around Wuhan, and it's 8.15am!! Damn, we can't get a bus!!
We are late and everyone has to wait for me... I feel so bad~~

When I am about to drop my luggage in my room, I met my new roommates, Yoyo (Chinese volunteer girl) and Pooja (Indian American girl). They're so awesome!!

Then we went for sightseeing!! Woohoo!! We have around 10 of us? Polish, Irish, Brazilian, Slovakian and American. Dirk, a Chinese guy is our tour guide. But once we step out, it was SO HOT!! I feel like we're in a frying pan!! It is even hotter than Malaysia... OMG!!! And we have to walk and take public buses!

Our first destination is Crown Tower. The tower is located in a "Chinese" street with red lanterns and paper umbrella as decorations~ It's very colorful!

Then we go to a museum (a palace). We walked very far, a few kilometres and bus. And the most surprising thing when we reach the museum.. We find out it IS CLOSED!!!! LOL XD
All of us are so tired and fed up with walking..
Later we took a taxi and went for boating (Kayaking). The lake is very big and there are dead fishes in it...

All of us in front of Wuhan University, one of the oldest and most beautiful university in China.

Me and Karen, from HK
Then we go back to hotel and get ready for the rehearsal in Wuhan University. At night lots of Interns reached and it makes around 15 of us. There are from Russia, Kyrgyzstan, and UK. We played some games as ice breakers then after 1 hour, we went back~

NOTE : There isn't much picture because I forgot my camera!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment